When buying a home you want to avoid the unexpected. Your home represents a huge investment, and for many people it’s the biggest investment they may ever make.
We understand your concerns and want you to know that we will do everything possible to arm you with the information you need to make a smart home purchase decision.
At Assurance Home Inspection LLC we have the experience to recognize issues that present themselves in many different ways, some obvious, some carefully hidden. Put our experience to work for you and feel assured you have the right professional on your side. Not only will we provide an illustrated, easy to interpret report, we’ll also take the time at the inspection to answer your questions so you feel comfortable with all the systems in the home. We conform to Massachusetts Standards of Practice CMR 6.02 as our baseline for performing your inspection, but these are the minimum standards, we will always go the extra mile to make sure you get the information and understanding needed to make your decision.
We perform all the most needed services sought for the purchase or sale of a home in Massachusetts.
Our services include:
- Single Family Property Inspections
- Condominiums and Town Homes
- Multi Family Property Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Well Water Testing (Quality and Quantity)
- Thermal Imaging, to evaluate heat retention (insulation) and hidden moisture issues
- Environmental Reports (reveals local environmental issues that may affect your property)
- Insect and Pest Inspections – We are NEPMA certified
- Re-Inspection Service – When it’s not possible to see everything at the initial inspection or to be a second opinion
- Expert Witness – To represent buyers or owners to aid in resolving legal disputes
- Home Seller’s Consultations
- First Time Home Buyers Seminars
- Real Estate Agent Training